Followers

Monday, March 12, 2007

PERFECT!!!!

Just in case anyone is still signing on to this blog, I got some exciting news today. Alyce called and said she had talked with the Doctor's office and the blood test results showed that "I AM A PERFECT MATCH." Which means that if Terry does need a Bone Marrow transplant, his big sister is ready, willing and now ABLE. I had prayed that I would be a match and just felt like I would be from the beginning. At least now we know!! Terry is working every day and went to church the past 2 Sundays. He will go back in to the hospital on 3/26. **** I have a special prayer request for all you Prayer Warriors. Our cousin Matt Grubbs was going to Ocala, FL to pick up a horse and had a stroke (age 54.) He is paralyzed on the right side and cannot speak. He is in ICU in Ocala and needs our prayers. Thanks for caring. Love, Karen

No comments: