Followers

Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Update

Hope you all had a Blessed and Happy Easter yesterday. We had a great worship service with 3 teens being baptized. I cooked a big meal for my girls and families and we hid eggs for the children. After the last tail lights pulled away, I crashed in the recliner around 3:30 for some zzzzz's. Alyce said she and the kids went to church but Terry was not up to being around that many people. They went to the doctor this morning and his blood levels had dropped more so they put him in the hospital, Room 643. They were about to start 2 pints of blood and 1 bag of plateletts about 11:00am. They hope to get to go home about 5 or 6 this evening when the blood is finished. I believe God's Holy Spirit put this song on my mind today to bring me hope and comfort. It starts......."Because He lives, I can face tomorrow." Thank you for your continued prayers.+++++++ Karen

No comments: