Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Alyce takes over

Hey everyone! I am taking this over for a short time while Karen is taking care of Rick. She needs the rest, don't you think? She has really been through alot in the last year and now the love of her life is the one who needs our prayers. Believe me I know the feeling! God's gonna take take good care of him, he's not through with Rick yet. He has alot more of God's work to do yet on this earth, I know this by knowing Rick personally. We all had lunch together today after church. It was great being together with all of them! Terry is doing good. We don't have to go to the doctor until Friday, we see the urologist and hopefully get some good results. He has worked most days, it does him good to get out and see all his employees and customers. I just rely on God to put a sheild around him and protect him from all the flu and other stuff that is out there and could put him in the hospital. So if you see him coming and you are sick, please tell him and wave at him instead. I will keep you posted on Rick and Granny. I can't promise the good job that Karen has done since last January. She is a MUCH better writer than I. Everyone pray for our family and especially Rick as he faces this surgery! God Bless You! Alyce

No comments: