Followers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Waiting Is the Hardest Part

I am so sorry I have been neglecting his blog! Now that we are trying to work some finding time is hard, but I will make time! Karen did so much better! Well, we did not get the test done on the day it was supposed to be, but had it done the next day so that means everything will be one day later. We are going this Wednesday to get all the results from the tests they did on him last week. He is really worried I can tell, but I told him its all in God's hands and we have to believe that! We went to his company's Christmas party last Saturday and I did not know how great his employees really are until his sickness. We have so much support from everyone at SCS. Thank you to you all!!! He got a new truck and is so proud to be able to drive it and work with his salesmen every day. John got a new truck too, with a payment of course! We just are SO glad he is here with us! I talked with Karen tonight and Granny is not doing so well. It just breaks my heart to know she will not ever be the same as we all knew her! Terry heard me talking to her and it really upset him! He feels so helpless and everyone that has known him before knows he was NEVER helpless! Rick is doing so good, they went to the doctor and he got a good report and hopefully when they see the surgeon tomorrow he will release him to drive and go to work part-time! I know he is glad all the hard part is over and he will soon be back to "normal" but better now that he has better circulation through his heart. I will let you all know how the tests come out on Thursday! Love to you all! Alyce

No comments: