Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sorry so long to Write

I apologize for not getting back on this sooner! I am not doing the good job Karen did! When I see people out and they tell me they are keeping up on the blog, I feel really BAD! He is doing about the same, mouth wise that is! Not any worse or better. I saw a red place in the side of his mouth this morning, so I am sure they will see it Wednesday. He is actually at practice with David, Roger, Jeff and Eddie. First time this year! This is good for his lungs! The chemo really affected his lung capacity! His feet are SO much better and we are going to try to go to the boat show this year. I remember talking about it last year and saying he guessed he wouldn't get to go. I am trying to get him to get his boat ready for sale! This past week is the year anniversary of when we found out about it. Just so glad to be where we are right now, thanks to God up above and all your prayers! Karen is real sick, the flu she thinks, so keep her in your prayers! Granny is not doing so great! We went to see her and she was running a fever, but when I called about her today, they said she was much better today! Say a little prayer for her! We are both staying real busy working. He tends to over do it some days but then others he does just fine! We talked to cousin Rick yesterday and he was on his way to Pell City to see Gail and Ron. Gail's mom is not doing good! I hope Danny is doing better! So many family memebers in this family, its hard to keep up! I will report something after we see the doctor this Wednesday! Love to you all! Alyce

No comments: