Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waiting Again

Sorry I have not posted anything lately! Jan Christmas called to ask me how his barium swallow test went and reminded me I had not updated the blog. So, he did not pass it totally. They gave him the barium to drink and they would watch him swallow and video it going down his throat. They found a place down in his esophagus going into his wind pipes to his lungs that had a place that was restricted. They gave him a tablet to swallow and it got stuck. They gave him a glass of water to disolve it and it finally went down. We will see the gastrointerologists(can't spell) on April 22nd. He is going fishing Saturday with Kyle(an employee) and this week he will fish the AGC tournament with Mike. He is excited! I called his "other wife", his nurse at the BMT unit to make sure it was OK. He just has to drink alot of water and stay covered up from the sun. We learned of Aunt Lois being in the hospital in ICU today. Karen had sent me an email but I had not looked at it since Monday. Kenny had called Terry today to give him an update. She is not doing well, so say a little prayer for her to come out of this ok. We hope Danny Files is doing good, we have not heard. And Matt, we have not heard how he is doing either. If anyone has information about any of the family, please email me at alyced680@aol.com and give me an update! Again, I am sorry that I have not updated lately, so busy working now! That eight months off is taking a while to get back into the swing of things! Hugs and kisses to all of you! Alyce

No comments: