Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Clot Is Still There and Terry's 50!

Terry went to the doctor this past Wednesday and they did an ultrasound on his leg and he still has the clot. It has dissolved somewhat but is still clearly there. He does not have alot of pain so that is a blessing! But he will be on the coumadin the rest of his life. He turned 50 this past Saturday and that is a blessing too! He is just so glad to still be here and I am SO thankful he is here too! Alot of people are! We celebrated with Kristina and John going to a quite dinner just the four of us and we reminisced about how and what we went through together and how thankful we were sitting there with each other! God is so good! He goes back on Wednesday just for blood work to make sure the coumadin is at the level they want it to be. No doctor visit! My mom had her arteriorgram and got a stent. They may have to go back and do another one if her blood pressure goes up and down like it has been doing. She is doing good though and hope that continues for a while! My Dad and brother are opting for a block with both their back problems. I told them if they have to have surgery I was making them share a room so they can gripe at each other and I wouldn't have to hear it! I just talked with Butch and he and Jackie had gone to see Ruth today and said she was doing good. Last Sunday he said wasn't so good! She has her good and bad days like we all do! I love her so much and wish so bad she was not going through this! Hug your family! God Bless All of You! Alyce

No comments: