Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

High School Reunion

We got to go to Terry's Tarrant HS reunion last Sat. night. He almost didn't go but was glad he did afterwards. The doctors approved it and I had him cleaning his hands with hand sanitizer every five to ten minutes. They served Dreamland b'que for dinner and it was at Vulcan Park. That is a very nice place! We had a good time and he saw alot of people that night that have been praying for him and wishing him well. Always nice to know! He is doing well and we are to call the doctor's this Thursday to make sure he can come off more meds. This Thursday is our 26th wedding anniversary and I hope for our present he gets to come off more meds. He went to the eye doctor last week and he still has GVHD in his eyes and has to have glasses to see far off now. He has always been eagle eye to me. He could see things so far off and now he cannot. We know alot of patients that have it their eyes and it is very hard to get rid of when its in the eyes. He is still putting the eye drops in and hopefully this will help. Please pray that it does or it can spread again and we will be back where we were in January. Not a good thing! We love you and thank you for still reading this! I don't realize people rely on this until someone says to me " I have not seen a new post on the blog lately" and I really feel bad! I apologize for that! Karen did a MUCH better job at this, but I am just so glad I can do this instead of being in the hospital and her having to do it! Hugs and kisses! Alyce

No comments: