Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 51st T!

We celebrated T's 51st birthday on Sunday! Wasn't feeling so great though and still isn't. His fever has not come back and he still has a cough. But hopefully with everyday it will get better. We are not really sure when he will go back to be tested to see if he still has it. Dr. Vaughan was quick to get us out of there with masks, even me! He was scared his other patients would be infected with it. I can't blaim him! So far I have not had any symtoms of the flu and God willing I won't! God knows I have to take care of him. We are supposed to go to a family gathering on Saturday for Garrett before he leaves on Monday. Maybe wearing masks! We'll see, I am going to call the doctor to make sure it is ok to go. Would REALLY hate to miss this!!!!!! Kristina is working at DCH to finish up her preceptorship and hopefully will be through soon! Dec. 12th can't get here fast enough for her!! Please keep us in your prayers! God Bless You and lots of BIG hugs and kisses!!!! Thanksgiving is almost here and there is SOSOSOSOSO much to be thankful for! Alyce

No comments: