Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

2 In The Hospital

We'll I get one home from the hospital and another goes in! My mom had to be rushed to the hospital on Monday night. When it rains it pours on me for some reason! She is home with us for now, don't know how long she will need to be here! BUT on that note! Kristina is getting married on May 22nd so now planning a wedding! Garrett will be graduating from A school on May 14th, come home May 15th and the wedding will be the 22nd of May. But in the meantime, Micheal, Butch and Jackie's son is getting married on April 24th! Man, lots to do! T is doing better now that he has the oxygen at night while he sleeps. We are still giving the lovenox shots and hopefully that will end soon. When the weather gets warmer he'll be itching to go fishing! In the meantime, he's playing with the studio downstairs to keep him busy. Hope next week will be better! I'm staying pretty busy at work too! Alan, my brother, is in Vancouver helping provide transportation for the olympics and I am working with that too besides our own bus transportation business here in Birmingham. Just pray that I can handle all that is on my plate! Sorry to give such a bad report but like I said hopefully next week will be better! God Bless You All! Hugs and kisses! Alyce

No comments: