Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday T!!!!!!!

I am so proud and blessed to say everything went well today! He has gained 15 lbs in a year, I know that's not much but its good for him! His lung test went SO much better and they told me if they suspected anything, the bone marrow test would have been done much sooner! So I am at peace with all of it and know God is watching over us every moment! We hopefully will hear something before the weekend and if not it will be Tuesday or Wednesday when he goes back for photopheresis. They have to gather all the information together and go over it with a fine tooth comb! Kristina and Garrett's wedding was BEAUTIFUL and they are in Jamaica, on the other side from the fighting, thank goodness!!!! I could hardly keep from tearing up but I fought it hard when I saw T walking her down the isle. It has been very emotional but so sweet and so happy for them. Although, when he leaves Saturday going back to North Carolina, I am NOT looking forward to that! But they are married! We will find out where he will go after he completes his training with the marines. T is sleeping off the meds they gave him and I will update after we hear the results from the tests. Gotta go help him get up to go to the potty! We love all of you for going through this for the last three and a half years with our family! God Bless You!

No comments: