Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

GVHD Still Here!

Terry went to the oral surgeon today and they did a biopsy from his mouth, 2 different places. He has stitches and will go back in a week. He also went to the eye doctor today and the doctor confirmed that he still has the GVHD in his eyes. He gave him steriod drops to try before he puts the Restasis drops to see if that helps. Don't know really what this means. Will ask doctors when we go back to the bmt unit on the 28th. He gets the biopsy of his esophogus and stretched next Wednesday. He has bruises on his stomach from me giving him the shots. I tried to get him to do it but he said he could not do it. My Dad gave me some suggestions today on how to give them so I tried it tonight and I have to admit Terry said it was better! I just can't stand doing that to him! I will update after next weeks procedure! We got to pray that this GVHD goes away soon! Should hear something on the biopsy from his mouth next week. Love to you all! Alyce

No comments: