Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

BAD BUG BAD WEEK!!!!!!

Well, since my last update too much has happened! I got the bad bug myself and several others that went to the nursing home have had it too! I took T to the hospital Tuesday to get his fluids and I went to work. While at work I got to feeling bad and just prayed I would make it back to the hospital to get T. I did, but on the way home, it was not pretty! Won't go into details, too bad to tell! My Dad and Barbara had to come get me and take me to the ER at St. Vincents East. We got home about 10:30 pm. I have not been back to work all week! Today, I do feel better and so does T. Not myself yet, but I think the steroids he is on is helping him. I hope this next week is much better! He will be on the steroids 3 more weeks and after that I am not sure! Will keep you updated! Hugs and kisses! Alyce

No comments: