Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nurse Davidson(unofficial of course)

Thank you Karen for keeping everybody up to date! I am at home today with T. My family(at work) gave me the day off and told me to stay home with him and rest. I hooked his anti-biotic up around 9:10 am and he should be through in about an hour. Its now 9:55 am and he is still alseep and I am going to let him sleep as long as he wants to. I got 8 good hours last night so I feel much better! Since last Friday there hasn't been much sleep! So many things going on! Thanks to Karen and Butch for helping me out, don't know what I would do without family and friends! Mike Gilbert from church was his tech from the blood bank that did his photopheresis, so glad for that! Karen was right about T's attitude, he going to win the fight and re-gain his strength and return to the life we once had but with God so much more in it! God has seen us through all this and at times I think he is testing me, but I am going to be strong just like T. We will go tomorrow to the BMT and he is supposed to meet with the doctor about coming off the steroids again.. Kristina and John have been great! Last night Kristina had to walk me through the procedure over the phone to remind me exactly to hook his port up to the tubes. John came home and spent the night and helped me with T after he passed out. They both have their lives now but we are still their #1 priority! Couldn't ask for better kids! God blessed me with them! Hugs and kisses to everyone and I will update later unless things get "Crazy" again. Hopefully this weekend will be calm and relaxed! Love to all! Alyce

No comments: