Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Made It Through It!

Well, today is Dec. 27th and we made it so far without any fevers so far! As soon as I say that something will happen! I even got a new device to take his tempature for Christmas. He of course did not give it to me, my Dad and Barbara did. Its cool! I like it! Now I don't have to wake him up in the morning to take it. He actually goes for his photo Tuesday and Wednesday this week and we should see the doctor. He's wanted to go fishing but has not (Thank you Don)! Hopefully they will let him go down to just 25mg of immune suppression medicine and stay on it for 2 more weeks and hopefully will come off of it. That is wishful thinking though. The doctor told us it wouldn't be much to stay on 25mg for a long time, its so little but would keep things in check hopefully! I think he will visit the gastro doctor within the next few weeks. Eating all this food has been tough for him. Swallowing isn't getting any easier and he will not eat a whole plateful like he should to keep his weight up. Things are fixing to get busy, I just thought it was a few weeks ago. My brother will leave and go back to Vancouver until after the Olympics are over. He is working there providing transportation for the atheletes, committees, etc... Our buses are transporting the hockey teams. So I will be very busy here REAL soon. Kristina and I are leaving on Jan 14-18 for Garretts graduation in Great Lakes, Illinios. Talk about cold!!! Terry and John will have to fend for themselves! We had a GREAT Christmas, just him being here is Christmas enough for me! Can't imagine it without him! Looking forward to bringing in 2010 with him and so much is going to happen this year. Mainly Kristina getting married! I am just so thankful T is here to go through all of this with me. God knows what he is doing! He has a plan! We hope all you had a very Merry Christmas and looking forward to the New Year! It will be 3 years from his diagnosis in January! And he is here to celebrate it! May will the next test when he will get his bone marrow test. This I know he not looking forward to! Hugs and kisses to you all! God Bless You All! Alyce

No comments: