Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Good Saturday

When both teams win and you get to see 3 of your grandchildren, it is always a good day. Terry and Alyce were planning to stay close to home and watch the games at home. I had to get up at 5:30am to get ready and meet my daughter Tara and granddaughter Morgan at 7am. We went to Tuscaloosa to watch the parade. We had fun walking and looking at all the stuff the vendors were selling. We had walked about 8 blocks and were looking for a spot to stand to wait on the parade and I happened to see my older brother, Butch with wife Jackie and their daughter Sherri her husband Pete and kids Madison and Logan. We did not know they were even going and they did not know we would be there either. I also saw co-workers Jim and Carl and got to eat lunch with Carl's sweet family at his beautiful daughter's sorority house. I also ran into church friends and cousin Mike Spiller. We bought a few things and decided to head home where Rick had a houseful of relatives watching the game with him. My test from Friday turned out fine. However, my cholesteral level was 307. The doctor started me on Lipitor and a drug for the Neuropathy I am experiencing in my legs and feet. Terry goes back to the BMTU in 2 weeks.

No comments: