Followers

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Night In The Hospital

Kristina took him to the BMT unit today to get his phospherus(6 hrs worth). I was taking them some lunch and she called an told me they were admitting him and a surgeon was coming to talk with him. Of course, I got there as soon as I could. Well, two surgeons came to talk to him and examine him. They ordered another test and made him stay overnite to get more tomorrow. He is NOT a happy man!!! He is not having any symptoms of any type of illness except a pocket of air trapped under his diaphram. This is dangerous according to all the doctors. We know fluid is in his lungs but his oxygen was up today and that is a good sign. They are doing a ultrasound of his heart tomorrow to see if fluid is around his heart and look at the heart muscle. I just talked to him and he told me to tell everyone he is going to be fine and don't worry! You know him!!! Just wanted to update everyone and thank you for all the prayers! Will update tomorrow! God Bless You! Alyce

No comments: