Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off Until Monday!!!!!

We are off until Monday! He had that "lovely" test this morning but we don't know the results yet. We will go back Monday and they will hopefully give us the results of all the tests. Lidia said they had to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Dr. Vaughan is back so I know he will be in on all the fun now. He poked his head in this afternoon and said smart little remarks. Accused me of doing it to him. He is a funny man!!! We were supposed to go to Guntersville this weekend for my family reunion and will know tomorrow if we get to go at all. We had gotten it approved earlier last week before all this started. We just gotta have patience. On another note, when we were in the hospital there was a family experiencing so much more than we were. A man that we had seen several times in the BMT unit was admitted on Saturday while we were in there. We were down the same hall as him. I watched alot of family come in and out Monday and Tuesday. He just was not getting better. He had gotten something in his lungs and they could not figure out what it was. He has been on a respirator since Sunday. We learned today that they would pull him off the respirator at 5 pm this afternoon. My heart goes out to this family, it is all I could think about at 5 today. So I sat in silence and prayed in my office for this family. That could easily be us. So next time you see Terry and he is in a place he could get mold or fungus, get on to him! I make him wear a mask in our basement all the time! When we learn more about what the docs think is going on, I will update again. We love all of you, never knew so many looked at this! Hugs and kisses and God Bless You! Alyce

No comments: