Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Family Birthday Party

I am attaching a picture of our newest grandson, Dylan. We wish we could see him in person and get to hold him. We enjoyed a Birthday Party for my great nephew, Logan, (Butch's grandson)who is turning 6 years old. My niece, Sherri, and husband Pete and Madison and Logan have moved here from Orlando. They bought a house in Trussville that has a wonderful swimming pool. The entire family was invited to Logan's cookout and party and to see the house and swim today. I am attaching a picture of me, Butch and Terry.(why do these pictures always make me look fat??) I think I need a new camera!! I am also attaching a picture of the kids in the pool. From left to right: Logan, Seth, Grant, Madison and Morgan. That is Traci with the sunglasses holding on to Grant and Pete in the background. It was the first time all our family had been together since before the transplant on Mother's Day. Terry has had a busy weekend because Saturday evening he was best man for David, who plays in his band. Congratulation, David!! He said he did sing 3 songs with them before tiring too much. He just does not have the lung capacity he had before. I told him not to get discouraged, he is doing so well and with time, he will be his old self again. I went to see Mom Saturday morning, she is doing about the same. She just could not understand why I was not going to take her home with me. I hope she will get to the point that I can take her to family functions like today. We all missed her. Have a blessed week.

No comments: