Followers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Again !!

Well, I live for the weekends. We had a great but busy weekend chocked full of football and 2 precious grandsons that spent the night Saturday. They are 2 and 4 and think Nana and Pop are so much fun, so we just eat it up while we can. We realize that it won't be long until they will outgrow us and their schedules will be too busy to include us "old folks." I always dread Monday mornings but if you are like us you know the little ditty "I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go." It does help to have a job that you enjoy and I feel very blessed in that category. I realize it could be much worse. Mom is about the same. She was sleeping Sunday when we went to see her and just could not wake up enough to talk. I'll go back tomorrow. Not much news with Terry. I had a message from Alyce tonight that they will NOT be going to UAB tomorrow. The hospital had called and delayed it because they have still not gotten the results of all the tests they did last week. I am sure Terry is glad but anxious to hear GOOD news. I will keep you updated when we get more information. Since we survived Monday, the rest of the week will be a cinch!! Hugs to all, Karen

No comments: