Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hallelujah Praise the Lord

I just had to send out a quick message to thank each of you for your continued prayers and concerns for Terry. The Lord has answered our prayers and he is now in REMISSION. The doctors were doing several special tests and cultures before giving us the wonderful news that NO cancer cells remain in his blood and bone marrow at this time. I talked with Terry and Alyce and we all were shedding tears of joy. It is such a relief to know that the near death experience of being so very sick has been worth it all. It will still take a while to rebuild his strength and immune system but he now has another chance at LIFE. I thank the doctors and nurses who have been so wonderful. I thank each of you for your support. And I thank God for healing my baby brother. God has blessed us. Love to all of you, Karen

1 comment:

Jim said...

That's awesome! We're so glad to hear it. Our Bible study group has been praying for him!

Jim III