Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day + 22

Well, today was a GOOD day! Terry was feeling a little better. His white blood cell count had come up to .59. His mouth sores were a little better and he drank some Sprite. His doctor said that if his Neutrophil count comes up from the current 150 to 500 he could possibly go home by Wednesday or Thursday. That and his kids both being there made him have a GREAT Father's Day. Mom was better today too. She ate almost every bite of her breakfast. Her thinking was much clearer today and she was very pleasant. She is still in a lot of pain with her leg. I have NEVER seen a wound any worse than hers. Please continue to pray for Terry and for Mom. A friend told me something that Mother Teresa said that I can certainly relate to....."God has promised never to put more on us than we can bear.....I just wish he didn't have so much confidence in me." Love you, Karen

No comments: