Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day + 9

Sorry I could not post last night. We could not pick up a signal.----During the night Sunday, Terry's line came out and he said it looked like a scary horror movie with blood spurting everywhere. I am sure Kristina was scared to death! The nurses had to shower him down and clean up the room. They did take him off his blood thinner. Monday afternoon, they took him down to do an MRI on his kidneys and a Cat scan on his liver. The doctor's did not like the levels they were seeing. I hope we hear today that everything is OK. His white cell count is down to .3 and platelets to 15. They did place a line for IV Nutrition Monday because he has still not been able to eat anything due to mouth sores and nausea. His last day to get a chemo treatment will be Wednesday so we are hoping for things to get MUCH better after that time. Please continue to pray for Terry during this time that God will ease his pain and nausea and give him strength to get through this terrible time. As for me, I am still in a lot of pain with this abcess. I am changing to a stronger antibiotic today and hope that will help. I will try to post tonight about Terry's day today. Love to all, Karen

No comments: