Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Test Delayed

I talked with Alyce and Terry both this evening and found out that the Bone Marrow test has been put off until this Friday. The doctor took blood for testing on Monday and talked with them on the game plan if the 5% remaining cells are clear of cancer or if they have cancer in them. It is good to know that they have a plan and a backup plan. Since my stem cells were so slow in making the Transplant, I am hoping that the progression is just slow in completing the entire 100%. Please pray for good test results and that the test will not be too painful for Terry. Mom is still in Trinity room 623 but will probably be released the end of this week. I still have not decided if we should take her back to the Trussville nursing home or try to find another one. The hospital social worker is helping me inquire at other nursing homes but so far none of the ones near me have an opening. Her leg is better but she now has a UTI and they sent her for an Ultrasound on her kidneys today. No results yet. Her dementia is no better. +++++++++Karen

No comments: