Followers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Blue Skies & Rainbows

Well, we have been waiting since last Thursday morning to find out the results of the Bone Marrow Test done that morning. Even though I have a strong faith in prayer, you know how the devil will try to plant that little bitty seed of doubt in your mind? I was wondering why we had not been able to get any results 4 days later!! Even if the doctor was out of town, why couldn't they still give us the test results. The first 2 times we knew the results in less than 24 hours. ...... I'm going to have to get one of those "No Fear" T-shirts. The doctor's office just called Alyce and gave her the great news----"still NO Cancer cells in the bone marrow." This means that Terry is officially in remission. You know now why I titled this one "Blue Skies & Rainbows" and I'm singing it to myself right now!! God has blessed us more than we could possibly hope. Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you that Terry caught 2 FIVE pound fish on his little excursion last Friday. He runs out of energy pretty fast but is feeling better every day. We still have 1 more chemo round to go in a few weeks but according to the doctor, that is what has proven to be the best route for keeping the leukemia in remission for the longest length of time. He goes back to the doctor on Thursday so I will post a new blog after that appointment. May God bless you all with Blue Skies & Rainbows!!!!! Love, Karen

No comments: