Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Something To Smile About

Well, I found this old picture of me and guess who; yes, that little kid with the cowlick hair, big ears and bowtie is none other than--- Terry. It was made in April 1964. I was 16 but looked more like 45 and Terry was 5 1/2. I thought you could all use a big laugh!! Terry had a good day, still taking chemo 24/7. He is tired and his back is still hurting but he is in good spirits. Please keep up all the emails to heytwd@yahoo.com Alyce said Kristina printed them off and it took over 45 minutes to read them all to Terry tonight. Butch and I are going to Dr. Yeilding's office in the morning to have a preliminary blood test to see if either of us would be a compatible bone marrow donor just in case we are needed at a later date. Right now things are going better than expected but PLEASE don't quit praying.

No comments: