Followers

Friday, February 23, 2007

LETTER FROM TERRY

THIS IS A LETTER FROM TERRY: I want to let everyone know who has been following my progress and who has been so concerned for me how much it means to me to have so many friends. I am truly blessed to have had so many prayers go up in my behalf and God is answering everyone. Being at home the last three days has felt like heaven after spending 32 days in the hospital. I do not think I would have made it without the support from so many people. My wife, Alyce, has never left my side except when I made her go home to sleep. I love her so much! My kids, Kristina and John, were the same way and I am lucky to have such great kids! My family is the most loving family in the world! I want to thank my brother and sister for being so willing to donate their bone marrow, they are the GREATEST! Karen has been great letting everyone know my progress by creating the blog and writing everyone each day. I love you Sis!!! I had never heard of a blog until this but it was great to have. I want to thank my partners, Gil, Davis and Rick, at work for being there for me and all my friends and fellow employees for giving blood in my behalf. Thank you so much! I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but I feel better than I have in years it seems. God, Dr. Yeilding and his whole staff have made it easy for me. Their positive attitudes made it easy for me. That and strong faith in God has made it easy not to worry and I have not for a single day. God has alot for me to do and I plan on giving him the glory for every good thing he allows me to do in the future. I am happy to say He's allowing me to go fishing tomorrow so I'd better go get ready. I love all of you and can't wait to see everyone soon! Love, Terry ///////// Well, this made me cry. Terry wrote this letter yesterday afternoon (Thursday) for me to put in the Blog, but it got caught in my spam folder and I just realized it today. His bone marrow test went OK yesterday but we will probably not hear the results until Monday. I just talked with Alyce and he is gone fishing with his great friend, Mike, who promised Alyce to not keep him out long and to take really good care of him. I'll let you know if he gets any nibbles. I hope he catches a really big one!! ----Karen

No comments: