Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

FOUR WEEKS TODAY

Well, this all began 4 weeks ago today. I'm sure it seems much longer for Terry than for any of us. Alyce wanted me to thank everyone that came out to the Jam Fest at the VFW last Saturday night in Terry's honor. John's band played and I hear they are playing this weekend on Southside. Marc Barnett performed the song he wrote for Terry twice and they raised $300+ for the sale of the song on a CD. Money is to be donated to the American Red Cross in Terry's honor. Don't forget the Big BLOOD Drive tomorrow 2/16/07 at SCS, 2516 6th Ave So, Bham 35233. You should pre-register at www.givelife.org and put terrydavidson as Sponsor code. I think there will be 2 Red Cross buses. I hear that Gil is grilling hot dogs, so you don't want to miss it. I have an appointment to give at 3:45pm. Terry was feeling a little better but still not good. His White cell count was 33, Red Blood cell was 28 and Platelets 90,000. He was still running a fever 99 to 100 and is getting 2 antibiotics. Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers. ---Karen

No comments: