Followers

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

More News

I know you are ALL just waiting to hear more so I decided to tell you what we just found out. Terry's white blood cell count is 360, red blood cell count 20, and platelets are 16,000. All of this is significantly on the rise. When his white cell count gets up to 2000 he can go home to continue his recovery. He will have to return to the hospital after he is released in 4 to 6 weeks for another round of Chemo to be sure the cancer cells are all ZAPPED!! I have to tell you that I don't consider myself to be a "religious nut," I'm a sinner just like all of you. But I also want to tell you that I do not know how people go through things like this without a strong faith and belief in God and his power. This event has made me realize that life is short and relationships are precious and I cannot be apologetic for my belief in Jesus Christ. It is also so important to have a church family to lift you up and continuously pray with and for you. If you don't have a church and you live in Birmingham, come go with me. You will feel welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen,

Thank you so much for providing updates on Terry's progress. I check the site frequently because I think of Terry often but I don't want to pester Alyce. Please let them know I'm thinking about them and praying for them!

Kay