Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Three Weeks Down----??? To Go

I LOVE this picture. I think John was about 2 and Kristina 4. Aren't they adorable? and they still are. I think this was made about 16 years ago. They have been so supportive of their Dad through the entire past 3 weeks. I am sure like all of us they have been scared of the unknown and just the dirty word,"cancer." I am so proud of them and I know Terry and Alyce certainly are too. Well, Terry had a pretty good day. They gave him 2 more pints of blood. It takes about 3 1/2 hours for 1 pint to finish, so this was pretty much an all day thing. Terry is still feeling kind of weak but is eating better and should start regaining his strength in the next few days. I'll let you know as soon as he can have visitors. Or just call Alyce and she will let you know if she thinks he is up to a few limited visits. Don't ask Terry because he can't say NO and he's really not up to entertaining yet. Thank you for your continued concern and prayers.

No comments: