Followers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day 2007

Hope you had a relaxing Memorial Day. It was pretty uneventful for us. We did get out for a little while and ended up buying a new King sized mattress to hopefully help my back. It will be a couple of weeks before it is delivered though. I talked with Terry and with Alyce today. He did eat breakfast and got a shower but was not feeling as well as he did yesterday. He was hurting so they gave him some pain medicine. They had already started him on a blood thinner yesterday afternoon because he and I tested positive to Factor five which means we have a propensity to get blood clots. They had tested for this since our Dad died from a blood clot. Since Terry will be sedentary most of the time, they did not want to take any chances. I really hate that he has started feeling worse but they had prepared us for this from the beginning. Please pray that his pain will not be too severe and that his body will accept the Stem Cell Transplant. I am feeling better but still having bad headaches and a little dizzy sometimes. I hope to return to work tomorrow. I will continue to keep you updated. +++++++++Karen

No comments: